Saturday, July 3, 2010

"No Pee Pee Please" #1






This city belongs to the DOGS!! Seriously, it is hard to describe how many dogs we see walking in every neighborhood we visit. I litterally could have taken all 8 of these posts in 10 minutes sitting on my street. However, at first I didn't take any dog photos because I thought that was too intrusive in people's personal space. But, decided from the back or from a distance I was safe.
The low down is this: People pick up the poop always, the pee gets washed off by hose. Nice buildings probably hose down several times a day. Our personal opinion about this whole thing, is that it may be hard to "connect" to people here sometimes, and people want to come home from work and be greeted by someone who "loves" them. That isn't scientific finding, just what we are guessing!!